For our location in United Kingdom, we are looking for the following position as soon as possible:
Technical Consultant Automotive (m/f/d)
Location: United Kingdom
FAS GmbH is a strategic partner for renowned customers in the automotive industry. The core competence of our company lies in the field of driver assistance systems. The service portfolio covers the entire value chain from concept development to series support. The focus is on project management, function and software development as well as their integration and validation.
If you are a creative mind who contributes ideas, for whom responsibility is important and who can inspire colleagues with your enthusiasm, you are the right person for us!
- First contact person of FAS directly at our customer's site
- Active role within the customers team, participation in office tasks, vehicle updates and testing
- Participation in worldwide testing campaigns
- Obtaining and clustering information as well as forwarding all customer inquiries to the correct contacts
- Accompanying project- and decision-making rounds, including as our direct customer representative
- Network expansion, identification of potentials for FAS and coordination with the sales department
- Exercising a great deal of freedom and scope for decision-making
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical-, automotive-, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- At least two years of professional experience in an automotive environment
- Experience in the development of driver assistance functions and sensor technology (ultrasonic, image processing, radars, lidars) desirable
- Strong communication skills and a confident appearance
- High level of personal organisation, initiative, and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, working knowledge of German desirable
- Driver's license, prototype driver's license desirable
If you see your challenge in this position, then you are exactly right with us. Become part of our strong team. You will benefit from a flexible working hours model, a professional working environment and flat hierarchies.
Are you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and starting date.
Human Resources | Frühlingstraße 31-33 | 85055 Ingolstadt | Antonia Lang | +49 173 5608399